Mike and Audrie - couple shoot

/ Monday, February 20, 2012 /
This was a client shoot that I did over the weekend of one of my best friends and her boyfriend. Mike came up from Florida to visit for a few days this past Valentine's week and this time they decided to have some pictures done this time. And this was a fun day indeed, besides taking their pictures I got to hang out them all day. We walked around downtown, the mall (all those exciting places of Fredericksburg, you know..) and we even had the pleasure of dragging Mike to Tea Tyme. He cooperated well. I adore these two people together more than I can even explain. All these pictures are completely genuine and unposed, which to me are the funnest to take. Enjoy :)






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 tidbits, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger